Friday, December 12, 2008

Muse in Green


Sylvie during a stroll around the gardens that surround the San Angel Inn in Mexico City's south. The picture rather shamelessly flouts a few photographic strictures about composition but it's all in a good cause. The colors - well, color - just pop beautifully and really bring out Sylv's gorgeous features; really what a good portrait is all about. I love the errant strand of hair encroaching over Sylv's left eye, and the catchlights in her eyes really sparkle. I'm also enamored of Sylv's flair when wearing any of the pashminas she takes along in chilly weather, and this one blends so nicely with the lush lawn of the gardens. It's beyond me why I'm not trying to take photos of her on an hourly basis, although perhaps for the sake of matrimonial bliss I'm better off with once in a while.

No comments: